-Is you toddler pushing boundaries around bedtime, that your routine has become frustrating and challenging instead of relaxing and enjoyable?
-Are you thinking, shouldn't my toddler be sleeping through the night by now?
-or are you a proactive parent who wants tips and tricks for transitioning your toddler into a bed?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this webinar is for you!
In this webinar, you will learn our top tips, tricks and tactics to manage toddler sleep and help your little one develop healthy sleep habits!
We will teach you about our 15 R's for better rest!
You will learn about:
-The science of toddler sleep
-All about the cot to bed transition
-How to create the optimal sleep environment for your toddler
-How to read toddler sleepy cues
- How to deal with bedtime procrastination and tantrums
-Settling techniques and tips, including how to teach your toddler to fall asleep independently (with no tears!)
- How to handle night wakings effectively
-How to set up a healthy, flexible routine and schedule
- How to handle nap refusal and nap transitions
- How to handle early morning waking
This Webinar Is:
-All about shaping healthy sleep habits, we don't believe in cry it out! The strategies we teach are based on evidence/science and are respectful of different parenting styles and temperaments
-A guide to empower you to shape healthy sleep habits for your little one
-Created using scientific, evidenced-based research
- Suitable if your toddler is in a bed or getting ready to transition into a bed
This webinar includes:
-Access to our Sleep Science Guru Village Facebook Support Group
Webinar: Top Tips, Tricks & Tactics for Toddler Sleep (2-4 year olds)
- By purchasing a webinar ticket you will recieve a unique link and accsess password which is not to be shared without permission. Your webinar ticket admits 1 person (or couple living in the same household). This is my passion. Your referals are my biggest compliment! I appreciate you sharing my small business!
- All material is the intellectual property of Sleep Science Guru (SSG) and is for personal use only by the purchaser of the webinar. It is not to be shared or copied in anyway without prior written permission.
- This webinar does not constitute medical advice. Certain medical conditions may disrupt sleep and must be resolved first. Please talk to your GP/pediatrician to get medical clearance before implementing strategies from this webinar
It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your child's sleeping arrangements SSG follow the recommendations of Red Nose Safe Sleeping Practices.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither SSG nor any of its employees, agents, representatives or contractors will be held liable for any loss, damage, injury, liability, cost or expense of any nature in connection with the webinar.
Unique webinar link and password is valid for 7 days from purchase.