Around 4 months, little ones face huge developmental changes (physically and neurologically), which can make nights and naps rough.
If you are dreading this four month sleep regression or are already exhausted, frustrated and feeling defeated, this Webinar is for you!
In This Webinar You’ll Learn:
-About the infamous 4 month sleep regression
-The Science of Sleep: How to work with your babies Circadian Rhythm to set your days and nights up for success
-How to set up the optimal sleep environment
-How to read sleepy cues
-Settling techniques (how to teach baby to fall asleep independently... with zero tears)
-Weaning and unnecessary night feedings
-How to deal with challenges at bedtime
-How to deal with night wakes effectively
-How to get your baby sleeping more independently
-Everything there is to know about dream feeds
-Everything there is to know about the dummy
- When and how to transition out of the swaddle
-How to combat catnapping and handle naps effectively
- How to create a realistic, flexible schedule / routine
This Webinar Is:
-A no-cry approach, we do not believe in cry-it-out. This is NOT Sleep Training.
-Breast feeding friendly
-All about shaping healthy sleep habits
-A guide to empower you to conquer the "regression"... or as we like to call it, the "progression"
-A foundation for helping your baby create healthy sleep habits
-Created using scientific, evidenced-based research
When is it best to watch this webinar?
-When your baby is 3-5 months
This webinar includes:
-3 months of access client resources / videos on our website
-access to our Sleep Science Guru Village Facebook Support Group
WEBINAR: How to survive the "4 month sleep regression" : for 3-5 month olds
Terms and Conditions:
- By purchasing a webinar ticket you will recieve a unique link and accsess password which is not to be shared without permission. Your webinar ticket admits 1 person (or couple living in the same household). This is my passion. Your referals are my biggest compliment! I appreciate you sharing my small business!
- All material is the intellectual property of Sleep Science Guru (SSG) and is for personal use only by the purchaser of the webinar. It is not to be shared or copied in anyway without prior written permission.
- This webinar does not constitute medical advice. Certain medical conditions may disrupt sleep and must be resolved first. Please talk to your GP/pediatrician to get medical clearance before implementing strategies from this webinar
It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your child's sleeping arrangements SSG follow the recommendations of Red Nose Safe Sleeping Practices.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither SSG nor any of its employees, agents, representatives or contractors will be held liable for any loss, damage, injury, liability, cost or expense of any nature in connection with the webinar.
Unique webinar link and password is valid for 7 days from purchase.