-Will your little one only fall asleep when being fed, rocked, patted, taken for a car ride or on you?
-Are you and your little one waking up multiple times a night?
-Is your routine challenging and exhausting instead of relaxing and enjoyable?
-Is your little one a serial cat napper or refusing naps?
-Are you unsure what to do about the dummy?
-Is your own lack of sleep starting to affect your emotional, physical and mental well being?
-Are you feeling frustrated, exhausted, and completely overwhelmed?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, we are here to help and this webinar is for you!
This webinar will teach you :
- About the science and psychology behind baby sleep
- How to read sleepy cues and understand awake windows
-How to teach your little one to fall asleep independently
-How to establish longer stretches of night sleep whilst remaining emotionally connected to your little one
- How to address night wakings effectively
-How to set up a healthy, flexible routine and schedule
-All about naps and how to combat catnapping
-Teach you how to handle naps on the go
-About early morning wakings
- Handling setbacks (teething, developmental leaps, regressions, travel, illness)
This Webinar Is:
-A no-cry approach, we do not believe in cry-it-out.
-Breast feeding friendly
-Respectful of different parenting styles
-A guide to empower you to shape healthy sleep habits for your little one
-Created using scientific, evidenced-based research
- Suitable for multiples
- Only suitable if your baby is still in a cot (if not check out our toddler webinar)
This webinar includes:
-Access to our Sleep Science Guru Village Facebook Support Group
You can purchase an additional routine and shedule guide (5-24 months) for $30!
WEBINAR: The Secret o Having a Great Little Sleeper (5-24 months)
Terms and Conditions:
- By purchasing a webinar ticket you will recieve a unique link and accsess password which is not to be shared without permission. Your webinar ticket admits 1 person (or couple living in the same household). This is my passion. Your referals are my biggest compliment! I appreciate you sharing my small business!
- All material is the intellectual property of Sleep Science Guru (SSG) and is for personal use only by the purchaser of the webinar. It is not to be shared or copied in anyway without prior written permission.
- This webinar does not constitute medical advice. Certain medical conditions may disrupt sleep and must be resolved first. Please talk to your GP/pediatrician to get medical clearance before implementing strategies from this webinar
It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your child's sleeping arrangements SSG follow the recommendations of Red Nose Safe Sleeping Practices.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither SSG nor any of its employees, agents, representatives or contractors will be held liable for any loss, damage, injury, liability, cost or expense of any nature in connection with the webinar.
Unique webinar link and password is valid for 7 days from purchase.